Philosophy of Service
- The philosophy of Peacehaven Trust is based on the following principles:
- The provision of service structures are appropriate to the individual residents’ age and ability.
- The provision of the highest standards of professional care according to best practice principles; within the resources available to the service.
- The promotion of independence, self-respect and individuality of the person using the service. We believe each Resident is an individual who can obtain optimum levels of independence in their life. It is our responsibility to assist each Resident to obtain their best level of independence.
- The provision of services to and for Residents based on personal outcomes principles of: Identity, Autonomy, Affiliation, Attainment, Safeguards, Rights, Health and Wellness.
- The support of personal preferences of Residents and facilitation of their individual choices. We will endeavour to use quality measures to ascertain each Resident’s hopes and desires in relation to living an independent and fulfilled life. We will work with each Resident to support them in these measures.
- The fostering of links with other organisations.
- Where appropriate, and where possible, the utilisation of all services in the community for the benefit of the individual using the service.
- Peacehaven Trust Limited recognises that to be successful in its endeavours, all persons working within the service and associated with it must share these ideals and in the course of their everyday work make every attempt to achieve them.